6 great reasons an emergency plumber should carry an Easyfit Isolator Valve
- When in a state of a panic, the first and second thing on the occupants mind is, how quickly a plumber can get to the property of the burst pipes and how quickly can the leak be stopped saving further damage to any possessions within the home. The Easyfit Isolator valve can be very quickly fitted within 2 minutes of having the tools and materials within hands length of where the product is to be fitted.
- As an indication of cost the Easyfit can cost between £30 to £70 depending on where the product is bought and if you require the tools that come with this product. You also need to keep in mind that the Easyfit Valve does not have a structured price, it is believed to save time in trying to stop the immediate damage if the mains stop valve can not be found.
- As long as there’s a drill and a screwdriver with a pair of grips the cutting tools comes with the product to save time in the amount of tools required if done as a DIY.
- Unlike most other product the instruction are very clear and also comes with a video clip.
- Unlike its competitor the Easyfit Isolation valve is easy to handle and you only need to turn this valve quarterly with no tools required. This type of Isolation valve is very easy especially for the elderly.
The future for the Easyfit Isolator and what can be predicted?
At present the 15ml Easyfit Isolator valve has been around since 2012 and has been noted that the next product to come out will be the 22ml Easyfit Isolator Valve. The 15ml Isolation Valve can be used on copper and plastic as longer as it is within current regulation.